The Molotow BLACKLINER is a joint product with the famed manufacturer of writing instruments, Schneider Schreibgeräte GmbH. For sketching, for school, for outlines or as a simple fineliner: BLACKLINERS, made in Germany, have a pigmented, water-based, document-proof ink and are water- and chemical-resistant as well as wipe-proof with water and alcohol sketching.
- opaque, fade-resistant ink
- pigmented archival ink, resistant to water and chemicals
- quick-drying, odourless
- metal-encased fineliner tips, for fine and exact lines (ideal for outlines, stencils and sketches): 0.05mm; 0.1mm; 0.2mm; 0.3mm; 0.4mm; 0.5mm; 0.7mm; 0.9mm; 1.0mm
- special tips, for specialist application (including wide-cover use with Brush): Brush; Brush Small; Calligraphy; Chisel; Round
- high-quality barrel with a slip-proof, matte surface
- Made in Germany
- Writing length: up to 2000 meters – tested on 0.3mm in a normal indoor climate of 23°C at 50% relative humidity on testing paper according to ISO 12757.
NOTE: only BLACKLINER Brush is refillable.